Do you suffer from frequent bloating, constipation and flatulence this maybe you or someone you know Constipation Treatment will show you how and am here to help you having suffered the same problem. It could be what you are eating, sometimes we might try to blame it on faulty digestion or wrong foods it, could it be constipation?
Constipation is the difficulty to defecate due to intestinal constipation.
A desire to defecate, pain and intestinal discomfort, swelling in the abdomen, cramps and colic; in some cases up to several days without being able to defecate with grave harm and body poisoning. Constipation is one of the main causes of hemorrhoids /piles and appendicitis, as well as acne and general intoxication of the body.
It is mainly caused by:-
- A lack of fiber in the diet
- A lack of fruits and vegetables
- A lack of water
- A lack of exercise
- Pregnancy, stress and anxiety are other causes of constipation
A lack of fiber in the diet may cause:-
- Obesity, Gout, Diabetes, kidney and gall bladder stones
- Arterial hypertension, vascular-cerebral problems, varicose veins, pulmonary embolism
- Appendicitis, intestinal constipation, diverticulum, hemorrhoids, colon cancer and colon ulcers.
- Tooth decay, pernicious anemia, multiple sclerosis
Suggested Constipation Treatment
In case of severe constipation problem it will be necessary to administer an enema containing glycerin and other lubricating products (especially prepared formulas are sold in pharmacies for this problem.
Aloe Vera for constipation relief
- Aloe Vera gel can be obtained fresh from the plant, though it oxidizes first within 4hours so has to be consumed then otherwise it goes bad. However Aloe Vera gel is readily available in nearby outlets.
- Constipation prevention: drink 8-10 glasses of water per day (drink them before meals and never during or after meals. It affects digestion) with some Aloe Vera gel. “Water therapy has worked for me very well ( I take 1litre before breakfast this i do gradually when reading a bible/book and thereafter during the day i spread out the other 1 litre this has really helped my digestion which was a challenge”. Water can help increase the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Also, eat plenty of food with high fiber content or sprinkle some bran on meals (bran contains a lot of fiber).
- Also eat large amounts of vegetables daily such as spinach, traditional greens e.g kunde, managu etc. Eat one carrot a day. (Don’t forget to drink a lot of pure water).
- Exercise preferably before going to bed.
In conclusion having seen that I’ve come out of it you too can also be on your way to having a good digestive system with the above diet and remedy you have lots from Constipation Treatment.