Age Spots are like a menace that reflect aging at first glance though by defination age spots are dark brown colored spots principally found on adult bodies. One of most probable causes of appearance of age spots is due to constant sun exposure.
Other Cause of Age Spots
These spots form due to the accumulation of waste produced by the high production of free radicals in the skin. When there is a high level of toxins in the body’s tissues, it is evidenced by the spots which are produced in one of the most important organs for detoxification i.e. the skin. Below are Home Remedies for Age spots.
Home Remedies for Age Spots
It is important to scrub the skin at least once a week with a brush made with natural fibres. More than one pound of sweat, uric acid, dead cells and toxins in general is eliminated through the skin. This would damage healthy cells if not eliminated.
On the hand taking the following:-
- Vitamin A, B complex, B5 or patothenic acid, D, E as well as calcium and magnesium is suggested
- Yoghurt helps digestion and production of B complex vitamins
- Taking Ginseng
- Don’t get too much sun and detoxify your liver by taking Aloe vera
- Aloe vera gel has been known as antiflammatory and repairs and maintains body tissue and also help healing of wounds and burns. Rub gel twice daily on the spots and you will surely see incredible results in two months time
- Castor oil penetrates deeper layer of the skin and helps lighten the spots. Apply directly to the skin twice daily
- Green papaya – apply the inner part to reduce age spots and after 10-15minutes you can wash off
- Lemon- apply twice daily on the spots but not for dry skin types
- Aloe scrub or exfoliate – antiflammatory, repairs and maintains body tissue – Scrub skin atleast once a week
- Apply sunscreen SPF 30 contact us for more information
- Eat a proper balanced diet and drink lots of water
Age Spots Treatment
As mentioned above there are precautions you can take to avoid age spots and that is avoiding the sun even with today’s knowledge of the dangers of over-exposure to the sun. Eat healthy diet and drinking lots water will see you eliminate spots on your skin. The above home remedies’ results will be visible with time and not quick fix stuff, therefore be patient as you wait to see visible results on Age Spots.