Yeast Infections may come at one point in one’s life when experienced you would like to keep private or wish away since it’s annoying and stressful, learn here How to get rid of Yeast Infections Naturally through using herbal remedies and products.
How to Get rid of Yeast Infections Naturally
At one point in a woman’s life yeast infections are bound to be experienced. On the other-hand men are also not left out if they are sexually active. But women are more likely catch yeast infections than men the root cause being it emanates in their own system. As said earlier one would rush to treat such infections by self medication to get rid of the infections but that will not do because that is treating symptoms and not the root cause.
What are the causes of Female Yeast Infections and How to Get rid of Yeast Infections Naturally?
Yeast infection is commonly known as Vaginitis or Candida is an infection in the vagina. Candida may arise due to sudden overgrowth caused by hormonal changes or external stimulus. Let’s look at other factors:-
- Lack of good personal hygiene such as not bathing and other factors i.e. soaps may affect the vaginal area and bathing in unclean bath tab
- Fluctuation in Ph balance if there is rise in body temperature
- Low immune system due to HIV related illnesses
- Menopause stage where hormonal changes such as thinning of vaginal walls caused by low estrogen levels
- Sexual transmission from a partner with multiple partners or does not care for his personal hygiene
- Wearing undergarments that are not cotton, or tight clothing which cause friction since vagina is warm area, with friction the result is yeast infection
- Conditions such as diabetes that affect high blood sugar or women who use a diaphragm or birth control pills
Symptoms: Irritation, pain, burning, an excessive discharge of vaginal fluid, white or yellow in color.
Male Yeast Infections
Male also are prone to yeast infections, where are they found?
- Occurrence around the mouth, skin and genitals
Symptoms of Male Yeast Infections
The following are symptoms yeast infections experienced by males:-
- Foul smell
- Indigestion and bloating
- Abnormal loose stool
- Prostrate problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Athletes feet
Penile yeast infections have the following symptoms:-
- A burning sensation especially while urinating and during sexual intercourse
- Redness on the tip of the penis or Reddish-whitish blisters
- Blisters or rashes on entire genital area
- Swelling on the head of the penis
- Cracking experienced after an erection is attained and dryness of penile skin
– Causes of Male infections include sexual intercourse, poor hygiene, bacteria, diabetes, uncircumcised men have higher chances to catch yeast infections than those circumcised males
– Small boys can catch yeast infections if feces touch the penis, diaper rash can cause penile yeast infection
– In case there is infection both sexual partners (male and female) need to be treated if not it becomes a vicious cycle
Herbal Remedies and How to Get rid of Yeast Infections Naturally
Rest, take bee propolis and garlic, maintain meticulous personal hygiene and take vitamin A and aloe vera to help against irritation.
Bee Propolis – Natural antibiotic, kills bacteria, virus and parasites. Strengthen immune system 3 to 6 tablets daily/2tablets
Yogurt – Natural antibiotic good for application and for drink (Apply 30-45 minutes and wash off /apply unsweetened yoghurt on a tampon and insert
Beta Carotene with vitamin E – Powerful antioxidant, helps resist infections, repair and maintains body tissue 3 to 6 capsules/1 capsule before each meal
Garlic – Kills bacteria and fungus 3 to 6 capsules/1-2 capsules per each meal
Aloe vera Gel – Antiflammatory, pain inhibitor, Natural antibiotic, cell regenerator Take 3 tablespoons per day
Multiminerals – Needed for proper composition and body function 6 tablets 2 tablets per each meal
Vitamin C – Powerful antioxidant and strengthens immune system 6 tablets daily/2 tablets per each meal
In conclusion the above natural remedies are helpful and thereby safe for use but if in doubt or the problem persist seek medical help otherwise its my hope you have found the above tips helpful on, Yeast Infections.