In today’s generation both men and women wanting to look fit the only way out is to get expert advice on How to Lose Weight Fast in Kenya.
How to Lose Weight Fast in Kenya?
Let s start by exempting the following group of persons due to health conditions or age these are:-
- Children below 18 years of age (they are growing and hence it’s not recommended for them to lose weight because of the hormonal changes but you can plan for them to exercise e.g. swimming, take up a sport and on their diet keep away from junk food, eat healthy foods.
- Persons with Health conditions e.g. Diabetes, High blood pressure and other illnesses need to seek doctor’s approval.
- Pregnant women or immediately after pregnancy or nursing mothers
- Obese persons due to genes – this can be done gradually hence they should not expect results immediately
How to Lose Weight Fast in Kenya: 3 Tips
Fastest way to lose weight fast is flushing out the toxins so you can do so by natural remedies e.g. Aloe Vera is a good detoxifier and helps to eliminate and at the same time enriching with the daily recommended vitamins and minerals required by the body. NB: While detoxifying water should be consumed i.e. about 2litres throughout the day.
How to Lose Weight Fast in Kenya: Healthy Eating Diet Plan
Eating smaller portions about 6 sizeable meals according to the food pyramid the following is recommended:-
– Vegetables – 3 to 5 servings.
– Milk, Yogurt, Cheese – 2 to 3 servings.
– Meat, Poultry, Fish, Dry Beans, Nuts, Eggs – 2 to 3 servings.
– Fruits – 2 to 3 servings.
– Grains, Bread, Cereal, Rice, Pasta – 6 to 11 servings.
– Fats, Oils and Sweets – use sparingly.
If you planning to get your desired goal to lose weight you must change your mindset, change your lifestyle stop unhealthy eating habits and this will be easier than what may be on pen and paper.
- Exercise Plan
You may not be an athlete or flexible as many want to perceive when going into regularly exercising. Step by step for me has always worked 3 times is adequate per week and if you do this for a month it will become a habit, they say something repeatedly for 21days becomes a habit so try it. Here are few exercise tips:-
- If you’re driving and live near your workplace or business, walk or pick your public transport one bus stop from your home, this I do regularly.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator (takes discipline).
- Park the furthest away spot from the store every time you go.
- Take breaks from you work especially if your job involves seating for long periods, stand up and stretch take a walk.
- Start taking walks for effectiveness do 2km, find a place you can walk a health club they usually have open fields you can do this in the morning or evening near your home or jog if possible.
- Take a dance class nowadays there variety of them from Zumba, Afrobics or aerobics if all this is not possible buy a exercise video but this one you have to discipline yourself where there no people around to push you or motivate you.
- Swimming or take another sport and if you have your partner you can request them to join so you get motivated and this may turn out to be fun as you bond.
All the above you can do if you have the right mindset, are well-motivated and that you can’t get discouraged whatever the circumstances feel free to contact us for any enquiries and always refer to the above tips on How to Lose Weight Fast in Kenya.