Recommended Body Weight is no longer something to be dismissed with a rub of the hand as something unimportant, as this could later on have serious consequences. Read the following to find out why.
Test Your Recommended Body Weight
One way of finding whether your weight falls within the recommended weight bracket is using a weight calculator. If you are under-weight then you are prone to all manner of diseases. If you are overweight then you are like a river which has broken its banks. Remember floods can cause sudden death and no one wants to be caught in this deluge. As a result it is most vital that your weight falls within the do main of recommended body weight.
A weight calculator provides a fairly accurate explanation of what a person’s ideal weight ought to be based on a number of factors. All that one has got to do is insert vital information into the calculator. This information includes your age, height, weight, etc.
Is this Your Recommended Body Weight?
The first step to finding if you are at a healthy weight is to find out what your BMI, or body mass index is, and also what your waist size is. A BMI chart can provide you with your recommended body weight range for your height. That chart then assigns a number, or BMI, to your weight. That number then becomes your BMI.
What Happens When Your Weight is Not the Recommended Body Weight?
A recommended body weight is a boon to any healthy lifestyle. If this does not happen then you are at a great risk of suffering serious weight-related problems. Such diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, diabetes, and some types of cancer are as a result of weight problems. A healthy lifestyle will therefore include the following:
- Eating healthy foods. This includes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. If you are a meat fun, choose lean meats and low-fat-dairy foods. Avoid too much sugar, fat, and fast foods.
- Make exercise part of your daily routine to gain a recommended weight.
- Quit smoking. Weight gain is a big issue for many who want to quit smoking. But it’s more of a health risk to keep smoking than it is gain a few extra pounds when you quit.
- Drink only moderate amounts of alcohol. This is up to 2 glasses a day for men, and one glass a day for women.
- Manage stress. Eating is not a healthy way of managing stress. If you have a lot of stress, it can be hard to focus on achieving your recommended weight.
In conclusion it is important to note that ideal weight is sometimes both subjective and objective. Therefore do not stress yourself over-much in desiring to achieve perfection. Take the test today and put your mind to rest. Otherwise it will always be for your general good health wise to know your Recommended Body Weight.