How do most fad dieters and innocent obese people fail yet there soo many promises to lose weight with Kenyan Diet plan for Weight Loss here we’ll be looking at best way out.
Kenyan Diet Plan for Weight loss: Mistakes to avoid
One of the many mistakes to avoid for weight loss, this is tried and tested:-
- Expect to lose weight within short time period without any plan for diet change and exercise
- Expect to lose weight yet your have genes that make it impossible to weight loss (family are obese)
- Expect to lose weight yet you have a condition such as high blood pressure, diabetes or life-threatening disease or are pregnant or a nursing mother
- Expect to lose weight if you are a minor i.e. not reached the age of 18 years old because of hormonal growth and changes
Many enquiries come to my desk asking which is the best Kenyan Diet plan for Weight Loss without being too westernized just to look purely on Kenyan diet.
Kenyan Diet Plan for Weight loss: Creating your diet plan
Steps to begin:-
1) Consult your physician to get yourself checked in terms of weight, height, heart rate etc. Ask your doctor if its right to lose and gain weight and at what you need to know before you can begin. What are the recommended foods and exercises that you as an individual should undertake dont assume that you can do the same as someone else. Out of the report come out with your own diet plan
2) Foods that you can include that are locally available:-
- Foods to increase: traditional vegetables such as kale, spinach, cabbage, tomatoes, beans, potatoes, avocados and other leafy greens and fruits; whole grain such as legumes e.g. any type of beans and lean meats; low fat dairy products and white meats such as fish.
- Balance calories:- Eat small size-able meals and avoid large portion meals.
- Foods to avoid: high calories and unhealthy foods such as pizzas, hamburgers, high sugar foods such as cookies, sweets, chocolates and carbonated drinks and frozen foods and cured meats which have nitrite element which is a number cause of cancer.
- Lastly come up with diet plan and a different recipes from Kenyan perspective.
3) Have exercise plan to go hand in hand with your diet plan whether its jogging, walking, aerobics, swimming, strength training, free weights all these will help burn calories thus boosting metabolism which result in fat loss; boosts stamina and cardiovascular strength, strengthens muscles and bones. Lastly have an accountability partner who can motivate you along the way.
Kenyan Diet Plan for Weight loss: Results
You cannot achieve your weight loss goal results if you don’t take the above tips into account and finally create your regime, have fun and you will not go wrong with Kenyan Diet Plan for Weight loss.